New Year Sake

  • $90.80

    Hakushika Komodaru 1800ml

    Rated 0 out of 5

    Sake with a well-balanced five flavors, a fine texture and a refreshing mouth, is packed in a barrel suitable for celebrations and gifts.

      Origin   Hyogo
      Alcohol   15%
      Polishing   –
      SMV  +1
      Size   1800ml
  • $88.00$150.00

    Hakushika Daiginjyo 720Ml

    Rated 0 out of 5
    Origin Hyogo
    Alcohol 16-17%
    Polishing 35%
    SMV ±0
    Size 720ml

    Annual Japan Sake Awards 2023 Gold AwardSake.This sake is crafted by hand in smallquantities for the this competition, and ismade with the heart and soul of a brewmaster.It is made from the highest qualityYamadanishiki rice produced in HyogoPrefecture and with 35% rice remaining [65%polished]Carefully fermented at low temperature andsoftly pressed, this sake has an elegantsweetness and a delicate, clear flavor.

  • $390.00

    Suigei Junmai Daiginjo (30) Daito 2023 16% 720Ml (GB)

    Rated 0 out of 5

    The epitome of commitment extends beyond just the design to encompass the very essence. Utilizing the finest sake rice, Tojo-cho from Kato City in Hyogo Prefecture, specifically the Special A Yamada Nishiki variety, undergoes a meticulous polishing process, achieving a 30% refinement. Brewed both KA-1 and Kyokai No. 1801 yeast strains, the brewing process incorporates the full spectrum of the brewery’s techniques. Following bottling, only the central portion, renowned for its optimal flavor, is selected and then stored at ice temperature until the opportune moment. This unwavering dedication to perfection in every facet culminates in an unparalleled masterpiece befitting the highest echelons of quality in brewing.

    A captivating fragrance unfolds gracefully and dissipates fleetingly. The intricate depth emanates from a velvety texture that extends in three dimensions. Balancing refreshing sweetness with exquisite acidity, the flavor profile reveals a harmonious interplay of mellowness and subtle astringency. These diverse elements harmonize, creating a taste that transcends conventional dimensions. Post-swallowing, a gentle sharpness and a soft aftertaste linger, providing a delightful and gratifying conclusion to the exquisite tasting experience.

  • $39.00

    Hakushika (R)Junmai Ginjo Namazake Winter 16% 720Ml (Winter Product)

    Rated 0 out of 5

    It is a raw sake made by storing, aging, and bottling Junmai Ginjo sake pressed in spring at a low temperature in its raw state. In winter, when the temperature drops and we miss heartwarming foods such as hot pot and oden. Chill it in a warm room and enjoy the luxurious taste of sweetness, umami, and rich ginjo aroma with the taste of winter.The theme of the label is “a snowy landscape that shines brightly in the bitter cold of winter,” and is based on an equilateral triangular scale pattern that resembles fresh snow that sparkles in the light of a sunny winter day, and is decorated with snowflakes of various shapes and colors.

  • $69.90

    Hakushika Keishiuku 1800ml (Limited Item)

    Rated 0 out of 5

    Hakushika Keishiuku is Golden Sake and a symbol of luck, longevity and wealth. 

Main Menu

× Whatsapp